Copyright Notice and Terms
All images, articles, domain names, design themes, logos, and other materials on this site are copyright protected. You may not reuse, redistribute, republish, sell, store in a database, reverse engineer, or otherwise use our content without our express written consent. However, there are a some exceptions listed below:
- You may create hyperlinks on other websites, which will point back to our original website. Many websites link to our site as a recommended resource, and we certainly appreciate it.
- You may use built-in “share” tools on social networking sites to publicly share links to our article, which is a common practice on sites like Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, and so forth. Ideally, it should only be an excerpt of an article or small gallery-sized image that links back to the original article on our website.
- You may not use our brand image in any advertisements or promotional materials without our express written consent.
- You may not download our content and re-upload it to other blogs, or online properties. You may not copy our content to republish in books, produce in your own videos, DVDs, and so forth. Doing so violates copyright law.
You agree never to attempt to gather private or personal information from this website, domain, server, or anything else. Harvesting emails, hacking, gathering information, or anything else is strictly prohibited, illegal, and will be pursued legally. Please have respect for users of this site.
→ You may not share, rent, sell or trade any information on this site.
The information, tutorials, tips, software, and all other material on this site is provided “as is,” without any guarantee of accuracy, safety, fitness of merchantability, or reliability. The software used on this site is either open source software, freeware, or material released with an exclusive license.
- You must follow any terms and conditions, copyrights, and notices with any software, eBooks, or items you download or use.
- You may NOT use excessive bandwidth from this site. This means you may not use a picture from this site on your site by copying the image link, often referred to as “hotlinking”.
- You may NOT do anything illegal to this site including but not limited to the following: use slanderous language, infringe on copyrights, defraud others, use copyrighted material from this site, have any connection to pornography, hate crimes, illegal weaponry, or any other illegal activity.
- You may not frame parts of this site without our permission.
- You agree that while students often report that our articles and posts are helpful, they are not a replacement for proper studying. Emergency Medical Technician procedures are rapidly changing, and each state can make their own laws. We encourage students to always check our content for accuracy, and always use the methods taught by your instructor, EMS preceptor, or local laws.
- You further agree never to hold EmtTrainingBase.com (and its associated social media channels responsible for damages, failure of tests, or losses occurred.
- You may not copy quiz questions and upload them to “flashcard” or “study tools” websites, as this indexes our copyrighted content and adversely affects our search engine ranking.
- Data mining, robots, bots, and any other scripts or programs are strictly prohibited, with the exception of top notable sites such as Google, MSN, Yahoo, Ask, and others that may use this information for search engine indexing purposes. Any other uses are prohibited.
Because we do not charge fees for access to our content, we ask that visitors refrain from using ad blocking technologies.
Copyright and Trademark of Other Companies
This website is in no way affiliated with any companies, organizations, copyrights, trademarks, or property that we may mention, including but not limited to: EMT schools and training centers, EMS testing centers, NREMT, Pinterest, copyrighted books, Authors, 5.11, Google, Youtube, FaceBook, or any other trademarked, copyrighted, or patented names, companies, or material.
We may make reference to these companies, but each company trademark or copyright belongs to its own respective owner, and we are in no way affiliated with any of these companies other than the fact that we occasionally enjoy using or promoting their products or services.
We may sometimes use references, quotes, screenshots, or short clips of information in articles, tutorials, images, or other content within our posts, pages or articles. All content used on our site is used in good faith under the fair use doctrine, by purchasing the appropriate license, by seeking permission from the copyright holder, or by seeking information that is factual (non-copyrighted) or in the public domain.
If you are a copyright owner, and you feel that we have used material that rightfully belongs to you, then please contact us. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We do not wish to infringe anyone’s copyright, trademark, or other material.
Advertising and Affiliate Compensation
We receive compensation on this website. We often have advertisements displayed on this site. At this time, we only use 3rd party companies such as Google Adsense to display advertisements, as well as some affiliate programs. We may, at our discretion, engage in other forms of compensation in the future, including product endorsements or other materials. However, at this time we mostly only use PPC advertising and affiliate programs.
We try to filter the advertisements that show on the site as much as possible to ensure they reflect the ideas and opinions promoted on the site. However, some ad programs target keywords and search terms and then display ads that go against our personal beliefs.
Please understand that we do not endorse or share the same beliefs of any ads that may display on this site.
We may sometimes offer reviews of products, recommend products or services, and/or link to products. Sometimes, we may have an affiliate relationship with the product or service being referenced, and earn a commission or advertising fee from this. We do this so that we can continue to provide free information and value to our readers, while being able to cover our expenses such as web hosting, plugin costs, advertising, and so forth.
Some examples of compensation we receive are: Google advertisement income and affiliate commissions from our Amazon product referrals.
Although we receive compensation from some of our product referrals and advertisements, we strive to offer truthful reviews and opinions about those products. We only offer products we feel are of value or interest to our readers. We will turn down any requests which we feel are low quality or of no interest to our readers.
The articles and reviews presented on this website are designed to help you make a more informed decisions.
The views and opinion expressed by EMT Training Base are presented in good faith and are strictly our own.
EMT Training Base is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This means if you purchase stuff through the Amazon links I will get a small commission at no cost to you, which helps keep the lights on.
EMT Training Base only recommends products we think are the best quality and value. We frequently link to products and company websites which are not part of the Amazon affiliate program because our links are not decided by fees for link referrals.
Inappropriate Conduct and Violation of our Terms
Maliciously attacking our site, mining data from the site, collecting or harvesting private information such as email addresses, copying articles or copyrighted content, or any other potentially harmful activity is strictly prohibited. All data, pictures, and content is considered legal property of EmtTrainingBase.com. You may not use any text, images, logos, or other content. You may not reproduce our content in any way without express written consent.
Anyone that accesses this website, domain, server, or material in any way is bound by the terms and conditions of this website. This page covers the terms and conditions, and by using the site you fully agree and accept these terms and conditions outlined below. This section may occasionally change as necessary as the website grows and changes over time.
Legal Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Warranty Disclaimer
EMT Training Base is in no way meant to harm anyone or cause loss. However, by using this site, reading this site, loading this site in a browser, or in any other way accessing this site or its related social media channels, you agree that https://emttrainingbase.com, its owners (and related social media accounts or content) will not be held responsible for any problems, losses, health damages, loss of life, inaccurate information, failed tests, poor grades, data loss, EMS practice errors, or other problems you may experience.
All information on this site is provided “as is.”
Even though authors on this website are medical professionals with medical training, please do not consider anything posted on this site as 100% accurate, safe, or as direct or personal medical advice.
Errors or omissions may occur. You should always consult a doctor or appropriate professional for any problems, treatments, information, or diagnosis. You agree to follow the latest EMS guidelines as set forth in your area.
Some articles contain EMT and Paramedic skills or teaching tutorials. While we strive for 100% accuracy, we may omit information, make errors, and so forth. Furthermore, each state may have different requirements in place for certain procedures. Therefore, you agree not to hold us liable for any problems, damages, or losses that may arise from the use of our educational material.
It is the viewer’s responsibility to ensure that all lectures or skills are followed in accordance with state and federal laws. We only provide such material as examples of what students may encounter in a test situation and clinical setting.
- It is the student’s responsibility to study their own material and to verify for accuracy anything they read, hear, or view on our site.
- You should never practice EMS skills without the proper licensing or credentials. Doing so may be dangerous for you and the patient.
We may sometimes talk about EMS procedures, tests, experiences, and more. This information is constantly changing in the medical world. Please always follow the latest laws, rules, regulations, warnings, and more.
If you see misinformation or errors on this website, please let us know, and we will try to correct as soon as possible.
Any time we post information on this site about a particular experience, we will never reveal any personal information such as names of patients, locations, hospitals, or any other information that could potentially be recognized or reveal or violate patient or organizational privacy or rules.
All information we present is made with the intention of retaining complete privacy of all individuals. I only wish to give basic information on experiences or procedures, etc. All information is provided in a way to prevent identification of any persons, and is made to conform to all HIPAA guidelines.
We try to make sure everything is accurate; however, mistakes do occur, policies change, laws change, procedures change, and it is always the user’s responsibility to check to make sure any information is accurate, not outdated, appropriate, legal, and correct.
Laws vary from country to country, state to state, county to county and even city to city. We cannot possibly keep up with these laws, and it is always your responsibility to check with your local professionals to ensure information is accurate and acceptable.
- You agree that since all information, tips, tutorials, procedures, software, scripts, and more provided is “as is”, that you will never hold this site or the site owner responsible for any mishap or damages that may come from using anything from this site, (whether it be software, articles, information, templates, etc.).
- You use this site at your own risk, and assume any damages, problems, or anything else that could ever potentially arise. Authors may give opinions, ideas, and more that may not work, or even be accurate or safe.
While rare, sometimes websites can be “hacked” or maliciously used by persons to distribute virsus, spyware, or malware. We do everything we can to ensure our site is always 100% malware and virus free, however, in the event that we are the victims of an assault, you agree to not hold us liable for any damages to your computer, laptop, or mobile device from accessing our site.
This site is provided on as “as is/ as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind (either expressed, written or implied), as to the operation of the site, the reliability of the site, the accuracy of content, information, images, videos, software, ebooks, scripts, and more.
→ It is all your risk that you assume when using this site.
This website disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. I do not warrant the site, servers, emails, software, scripts, programs, or other items are 100% safe, effective, free of viruses, malware, or other potentially harmful things.
You agree that in no circumstances will this website be held responsible for any problems or damages of any kind arising from use in any way of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to hold https://emttrainingbase.com (and its associated social media, articles, marketing, teachers, employees, and owners) harmless in all claims, damages, debt, harm, injury, loss, or other personal mishaps arising from your use of our website, teaching materials, videos, articles, apps, social media accounts, and other online property.
You further agree that you will bear all legal fees, expenses, debt, losses, or other costs that you may incur or experience while using our website or related properties.
If you have questions about our Disclosure Policy, feel free to contact us here.